Wednesday, May 5, 2010

P.S. I Love You...

My Mother~

What a blessing and gift you are in my life! In thinking about you, all the things we've shared and done...it's hard to really know where you end and I begin. We've traveled so many roads together. Some we chose, others chosen for us, some fun, some painful, but never alone, we always had each other. No words could ever express my love, my gratitude for what you mean to all of us. I hope I'm half the Mother you are to me....

I could take a trip without you, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun...Grand Cayman

From May until September, you can always be found pool side!

I don't think ANYTHING has ever been more fun than New York...

Ahh...sweet and pretty! You are both, always have been, always will be. You make things fun. You taught us the value of family and being there for each other.

Party Girl! Loved by all, including Elton and Billy Jean King...who knew!

You do it all! Six Flags, baseball games, football games, tennis matches, recitals, concerts, more baseball, trips, shopping, eating nachos, photo shoot assistant :), letting the dogs out, running errands, doctor appointments, trips to Dallas, fixing grilled cheese when I'm sick...you never miss a beat!!!

Forever Young! Graduation at A&M...

You are beautiful inside and out, and yes it's true, people ALWAYS ask if we are sisters when we are out together, and no I don't mind. I always wanted an older sister.

To my Mother, my best friend...thank you. Thank you for making sure I knew Jesus, He changed my life. Thank you for love mixed with expectation and discipline. I could never have asked for more! Happy Mother's Day!

~If you live to be 100 years old, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live a day without you~Winnie the Pooh

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Y'all are both amazing mother's! Nana set the standard and mom raised the bar. And I want to live to be 100 minus 2 days because I can't imagine life without either of you! Happy mother's day to the women who teach me everyday how to be a better wife, friend, person, woman of God. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering what Sue was doing all these years.Sounds like you both had some fun. "Happy Mothers Day" to you both and continue enjoying things together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no greater gift than to be loved by your children. Thank you for the sweet Mother's Day tribute. You are the sunshine in my life.

    I love you so very much.

    Mother

    ReplyDelete