Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Everybody Clap Your Hands....

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....

Slide to the left...slide to the right....if only it were that easy!!! I would like to introduce you to the greatest invention for the woman on "the move" - furniture that is. I found these affordable plastic, round, slider gadgets at Lowes and they are worth every penny. Simply slide them under your furniture and you too will be sliding sofas, chairs, armoires, tables from one room to another :)

The problem is, I've been sliding too much. I am not kidding that my family room has been in about 5 or 6 different arrangements in the past few weeks, and sadly tomorrow morning it goes back to it's original place...boring I know.

I have been this way since forever. I have no idea where I get it as I am not sure my mother ever moved a thing. It drives me crazy, gave me official nickname of Danny Tanner and haunts me on a regular basis - the need for change.

I have worked on this last little project for about 6 hours today...finally finished and exhausted. I moved my 3-part entertainment unit that was split in 3 different rooms, into our small front room off the entry of our house. It used to be a tiny office, then a little retreat (for I don't know what) and now it's something new...again. Two injuries, bruised and knot on the knee from hitting the staircase (moving all the "stuff" up and down) and a slit on my leg from dropping the "Alaska" knife Big Daddy received as a souvenir from Taylor's trip...but here is the finished project...

Welcome to the library...shhh!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come over and read a book in there. In fact it look it looks so peaceful I might just use it as my study hall this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should David. Please don't forget your library card. Perhaps you can take advantage of your gym membership...we've been missing you!

    ReplyDelete