Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Walking....Yes Indeed I'm Walking...

Komen 3-day, Dallas, 60 miles, over 11 million raised. Hats off to everyone that showed up for us, for the cause of finding a cure for breast cancer - soon.

I'm keeping it short since I wrote a personal letter weeks ago...sorry blog.

In 2 words - thank you. 3 words - for showing up. You prayed for us, you sent cards, texts, you called, you gave, you came, you encouraged.

You, our friends, sustained us once again in the name of fighting cancer.

It was not easy, but it was worth it...every mile, every blister, every ache and pain - I literally hurt on the palm of my hands! No, I did not walk on my hands! I have no idea how I could hurt there, but I did, ha.

The look on people's faces told their personal story, no words spoken.

To our #1 crew chief, chauffeur and dear friend, Liz, aka, the Loj...thank you! You were a difference maker - we love you!

xoxo,


~May you find Jesus in the ordinary and may His love be enough~

No comments:

Post a Comment