Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dallas or Bust..

Or should I say Dallas and bust! I went to Dallas for the purpose of visiting with a few friends before Christmas, relaxing, shop a little, see Kristen :), but I think I must say clearly the SOLE purpose was to eat as many meals in as little time as possible!



I hit town at 1 and ate at my favorite Mexican food place of all time, Tupinambas. If you go to Dallas, eat there! You will not be disappointed, promise.



A couple of my friends spent the afternoon shopping before we met up for dinner, 6:30, Campisis (Italian), must be #2 on the favorites because I also eat there every time I'm in Dallas.



We had so much fun. Three of our grown children met up with us. It's always fun to see the second generation of our group together.



Tuesday was full, shopping with Coleen, eating lunch at 12, movie (Invictus) and then group dinner....again at Tupinambas! Of course we know the owner on a first name basis, hugs at the door, he was there on Tuesday so it was worth the return visit. But seriously, how can I consume this much food in such a short time! I'm not sure what I was thinking after all the heavy food when I hit the bed, asking Kristen if she had anything chocolate in the house. Hershey morsels at midnight...who knew they could be so tasty!



Bring on the stretch pants, it was worth it!



xoxo,





~My Cup Runneth Over~

No comments:

Post a Comment