Monday, October 25, 2010

The S'more the Merrier...

I have been quite sick this past week AND not feeling much better today. I see the doctor tomorrow, can I get a Hallelujah! I've stayed in (obviously too long) and I really am trying to get rest, but it's times like this that me realize just how "wired" I really am.

I've always wondered why other people lose weight when they are sick but I never do. Maybe because other people eat soup and I eat s'mores...for breakfast!

All I'm saying is...an apple a day make keep the doctor away, but this little jewel is good for what ails you.

We all know nothing beats s'mores cooked out on the open fire, but there are times when you have the urge and you either don't have access to an outside fire or it's still too hot to have a fire in your inside fireplace. Sure, every chocoholic worth their "weight" knows in a pinch you can make one in the microwave, but how about the mess? I think Tiffany has puffed the marshmallow the size of a Frisbee! Girls...I have us covered. Not only in a pinch but it may become a staple in the dessert menu at our house. Can you say just add ram-e? Ramekin that is.

Grab a ram-e, put your graham in, add your Hershey, add 2 marshmallows...you heard me, yes, we're in the bonus round!


Cook in the microwave for 16 seconds....
and the rest is history!!

Breakfast of Champions!
To my girls all I can really say is...you're welcome~ Love, Mom!

1 comment: