Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here's to Fall...



We just got back from a vacation that allowed us to visit crystal blue water ocean, white sand beaches and lush green mountain sides. But there is probably nothing I enjoy more than sharing fall nights with family in my own backyard. I don't think I can remember more perfect weather. We have chilly morning and evenings with sunny 70-80's in the day....wow! I believe Jesus is showing his mighty hand in the ordinary and I would like to say thank you.



Sunday evening was a relaxing night in the hot tub followed by our outdoor party favorite, s'mores. As Chris Rock would say, "ain't nothing wrong with that"...and he would be right.





Chef Tiffany

The Most Interested in What's Cooking


Our Group


Fairly Intense....


Smoke Gets In Your Eyes!

Group Effort All the Way

Loving My Girl


Glad This One is Home Again

Truly was a great fall night, missing only one thing...the middle chick. Hurry home Kristen. Without you we are one nut short.


My Cup Runneth Over~

xoxo,




1 comment:

  1. I am officially obsessed with your lounge chair cushions!! Beautiful...
    We are DYING to build a fire outside and make s'mores, but falls seems to forgotten South Georgia this year....I am hoping that at least by Thanksgiving when all my chicks are back in the nest, we will be outside around the fire too!!!

    ReplyDelete