Friday, August 27, 2010

What Could Be Better...

...Than enjoying dinner and Jersey Boys with a group of friends? Maybe running into precious young things that are BFF's with your kids?? I wanted to change seats so I could sing and dance, but they informed me that they were there with VIP's...no dancing on their row either.

Jersey Boys is just so stinkin good and our seats were amazing...I love it. It reminds me of NY where we have enjoyed so many great, not good, great times in the past few years. It does hold a special magic for us all. This was my first viewing with 40+ people from my church, so I did leave wondering how in the world I didn't notice how much those Jersey Boys loved the"F" word the first 3 times I saw it! To which one of my dearest said...you've just heard it so F#R*I@C%K#I%N#G many times you don't notice it! I think it might have something to do with our intermission convo where I proceeded to tell her that I just recently learned that my use of "frickin" was a bad word. What the H? Who knew! I think I used it as "stupid" because I don't use that word so it's a substitute. Oh for the love!!! I think it's going to be a hard habit to break, but I guess I can try.

Well, what could be better than dinner and Jersey Boys is spending time with people you could squeeze! Here is a picture of a couple of the cuties from last night, enjoying some dog days of summer...are they cute or what? We jumped on planning for a bonus round in the pool on Labor Day and I'm counting down. Add my chicks and we're good to go! Eligible bachelors, you better come mow my yard shirtless! These girls are a catch.


Ahh Friday! Gotta run finish sweeping water out of the garage. Water softener did some number that has made a huge mess out there. Oh well, we were wondering what we were going to do this weekend...thank you WS for helping us decide.

Happy, Happy Friday!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment