Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Spam Works....

I've often wondered why emails would suddenly pop up in SPAM on my computer. Clearly some tiny little person...or maybe it's technology, maybe it's your cookies, obviously I have no idea....but clearly someone, somewhere is paying attention to what you search on websites. Call me slow...I know.


I have been researching like crazy the past few days about video surveillance cameras for outside my home, wireless video/audio monitoring. I'm not saying I'm a big chicken, I'm just saying I am willing to do quite a bit to get more sleep when Steve travels. Sorry Karen, but sleeping with a loaded pistol doesn't work for me!


To anyone who might be thinking of messing with me, you better re-think it. My SPAM had over fifty...5-0 emails about armored cars, covert cameras, bullet proof vests...there might have even been one about borrowing a Secret Service agent! I couldn't believe it. Friends always welcome, but the Boogie Man better watch out! That cute little plant on the front porch might just be watching you!


No comments:

Post a Comment