Sunday, August 30, 2009

OMG...I'm a Blogger!

I almost feel like I'm doing something naughty - writing a blog! I am not a computer person...at all, but I do love to talk! And stories...do I have stories. You just can't make up the things that seem to happen in my life. I've been promising to write a book of these little mishaps for years. The characters around me, aka, my kids, parents, husband, pets, other family and friends never let me down, clowns all around me, ha. But somehow I just never seemed to be satisfied with the how to put it all together, so recently I began thinking...blog, simply - blog. I'm hoping this will be a way to express, well, just about everything. Let's say we do have some embarrassing moments around here (future posts), and in those posts...only the names will be changed to protect the innocent:). I have no idea how often I will post. I simply want to share for the purpose of laughter, joy, and matters of the heart. Here we go!
xoxo,

May you find Jesus in the ordinary, and may His love be enough~

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad I never do anything embarrassing that could be turned into blogging material. :)

    ReplyDelete